YOUR TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
We deliver a variety of training programmes including:
- Induction Programme – development for all new starters to the business, including an overview of legislation, company processes and procedures.
- Negotiator Programme & Selling Skills – a four-day programme of formal training to develop skills
- On-going Development – all members of staff receive a regular performance review. During this review current training needs are identified, discussed and planned activities put in place
Other courses include:
- Sales Progressing – workshop covering all aspects of the sales process from offer through to completion. The workshop looks at how to help sales to reach completion and how to deal with challenges that arise in the process
- Lister's workshop – for listers to look to improve their listing skills.
- Senior Negotiator Programme - a four-day programme for high achieving senior negotiators to hone their skills. Candidates are nominated by their area directors and regional managing directors to attend the course
- Leadership programme – aimed at managers, these one and two-day courses cover staff development, coaching, one-to-ones, leadership, morning meetings and much more. Actions plans are produced and followed up by the candidate's Director.